- Ribbed and dotted for extra stimulation
- Easy-on shaped and teat ended for comfort and fit
- Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- The special way Durex makes their condoms means they smell better
- Durex doesn't just meet worldwide condom quality standards, it exceeds them, giving you the confidence to love the sex you have
Durex Intense Condoms are lubricated with stimulating gel that is designed to increase the sensitivity of her intimate areas and bring warming, cooling and tingling sensations.
- Transparent, lubricated, and teat ended
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% electronically tested
- Made from natural rubber latex
- Mint flavoured
Check expiry date. Open the wrapper by ripping the serrated edge. Make sure the condom is handled with care (avoid sharp objects like fingernails).Use on an erect penis and ensure condom is on before sexual intercourse. The roll should be on the outside (otherwise it will be inside out). Pinch the teat end of the condom so there is no air trapped inside. While still pinching the teat, roll the condom down the penis with your other hand - if it begins to roll up again during sex, make sure you roll it down again immediately. Stop and check if you feel the condom slipping off or too tight on the penis because this might lead to breakage Replace with a new one immediately if it comes off. After ejaculation (while the penis is still erect), hold the condom securely at the base before withdrawal. Wrap it in a tissue and place in a bin. (Do not put it in the toilet!)
Use a condom only once < Durex Intense Ribbed and Dotted condoms are not suitable for anal sex Avoid contact with eyes, broken skin, or woundsIf you experience irritation, stop using this product. Seek medical consultation if irritation persists. Only use lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Keep out of reach of children. Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It's good to be in the know, so read the info inside, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
Always read the instructions