Gaviscon Advance Aniseed Flavour Oral Suspension
- Gaviscon Advance gets to work by forming a raft over the contents of the stomach to prevent acid from leaving the stomach and refluxing back up the oesophagus (food pipe).
- Gaviscon Advance contains double the concentration of sodium alginate of Gaviscon Original so forms a strong and resilient 'raft'. Suitable for long lasting relief from acid reflux as well as heartburn and indigestion. Gaviscon liquid does not contain sugar or gluten and can be taken during pregnant or breast-feeding.*
Gaviscon Advance Aniseed Flavour Oral Suspension for heartburn and indigestion. Always read the label. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use this product after the expiry date (EXP: month/year shown).
This medicine contains sodium , potassium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts please consult your doctoor before taking this product.
Do not use this product after the expiry date (EXP:month/year shown).
Always read the label.
- Dosage: Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using this product. Shake well before use.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- For oral use. Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: Take 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonful's) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Always read the label.
Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216) which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed). See leaflet for further information.
Gaviscon Advance Aniseed flavour Oral Suspension for heartburn and indigestion. Always read the label. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy.