Nurofen Express 684mg Caplets
For oral administration and short term use only.
Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1 caplet with water, up to 3 times a day as necessary. Leave at least 4 hours between doses (maximum 3 caplets in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Express 684mg Caplets to children under 12 years.
Nurofen for Children products are available for children from 3 months (and weighing over 5 kg) to 12 years.
For detailed dosing instructions please refer to the product leaflet.
Nurofen Express 684mg Caplets contain a form of ibuprofen which breaks down easily in the body making it easier for the body to absorb it into the bloodstream.
- Fast, effective pain relief.
- Contains ibuprofen lysine.
- Relieves: headaches, migraines.
Nurofen Express 684mg Caplets. Contains ibuprofen lysine. For pain relief. Always read the label.
Do Not Take if You:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Are allergic to ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers.
- Are taking other NSAID pain killers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taken ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines.
- Have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs.
- Have severe liver or kidney problems.
- Have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder.
- Have breathing difficulties.
- Are in the last of 3 months of pregnancy.
- Are under 12 years old.
- Please see product leaflet for full list of warnings.
Contains: Ibuprofen Lysine 684mg. Please see product leaflet for full list of ingredients.
Nurofen Express 684mg Caplets. Contains ibuprofen lysine. For pain relief. Always read the label