Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips for sensitive skin are designed specifically for individuals with skin that is easily irritated and will leave you with satisfyingly smooth results. These strips are suitable to be used on any part of the body and makes a great alternative to shaving, with results lasting up to 4 weeks.
Be smooth, be sexy and b confident with Veet.
How to use Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips Sensitive Skin:
- Rub the wax strip between your hands for about 5 seconds to warm the wax.
- Top tip: If you are waxing for a special occasion, try not to do it the night before to avoid any tell-tale redness.
- Slowly peel the strips apart. Re-use each strip until it looses its grip.
- Place a strip onto your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (from knee to ankle).
- Immediately very quickly, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows. The quicker the better! Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- Top tips when waxing: Don’t pull the wax strip outwards as this will only break the hairs.
Caution before using Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips Sensitive Skin:
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Designed for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast or genital areas.
- Do not use on varicose veins, moles, scars, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin which has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- If you’re on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer any skin related disorders, check with your doctor before waxing.
- If you are elderly or diabetic waxing is not suitable.
- Veet is fine to use if you’re pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little.
- After waxing wait 24 hours before applying anti-perspirant, a perfumed product or sunbathing.
- Before every use test your skin reaction by applying the wax and a perfect finish wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience, then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. On these we recommend not to wax the same area of skin during a waxing session.
Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips Sensitive Skin contains:
- Wax strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Prunusamygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, BHA.
- Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.